To report items needing a repair during working hours, residents should call the Maintenance Department at:
843-525-7059 (8:00 am – 4:30 pm).
EMERGENCY WORK ORDERS – after normal working hours
In the event of the emergency items listed below, residents should call anytime 24 hours a day/7 days a week, 843-812-2014. Residents will be charged a nuisance fee if the emergency number is dialed and the situation does not fall under the emergency items listed below.
- Broken water line which cannot be shut-off.
- Stopped up commode (if only one in unit). Stopped up bathtub or kitchen sink if more than 24 hours until the next regular workday.
- No heat in the unit if the outside temperature is below 55 degrees. DO NOT USE RANGE AS A SOURCE OF HEAT.
- Cannot shut and/or secure front or rear entry doors. Does not include lockout or lost keys.
- Total loss of electrical power in the unit.
- A gas leak inside or outside of the unit.
- Water heater, refrigerator, air conditioner, or range if more than 24 hours until the next regular workday.
- Any item considered life-threatening, hazardous to the health of residents, or causing major damage to the inside or outside of the unit.